Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Columbus Ohio: all fledged!
















Our very special reporter Rosekk who lives and works in Columbus Ohio has done a great job in getting all of us on the Harrisburg Peregrine Forum up to date. And making these fabulous photo's. All courtesy of Rose

Thank you so much Rosekk, you're the best!!!

Rosekk: "Hello Everyone - I am back at work after spending the morning from 7:20 am to noon watching for our Fab 4. I went back up to the 40th floor of the Rhodes Tower to the observation deck - I first spotted one of the juvies on the US Bank sign. I went around to the other side of the floor and believe I saw another one sitting on one of the buildings near Broad and High. I went down and walked around for awhile then went back up and found the juvie on the US Bank sign again then watched as he flew off.

The next will be pictures of the first juvie that I saw on the top of the Statehouse - he was there a long time then as you will see he started flying."

Follow all about the Columbus Ohio juvies on our Harrisburg Forum, Columbus section:

http://www.hostingphpbb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=589&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45&mforum=peregrinefalcon&sid=d1c1c70b62e9ac59eb79a7017fdb2137

No comments: